Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

barstewards.........missed a good ride by the sound of it. Jeez that sounds bad about the neck - nae after effects ?

PS forget about kelty this mornin...absolutely honkin it down and due to last till mid pm....lad next door is buildin a feckin ark i think!!

gonna head up to Kelty on Sunday am wi ma mate gary hopefully, if anybody fancies a decent length burl.

not sure if the carpark is open again but eeither meet in the main capark or at top carpark sumwhere. aiming for 10am riding by quarter past or so.

im intending to bike up from dunfy so will be kicking about both areas.

Me an Clubby had a good trundle round Kelty today.

Did a bit of exploring and found another couple of routes to add to the circuit. One of them (the clifftop trail) was very interesting and worth the effort. Mikee took us up here a loooooong time ago but the trails have been improved and there is now a rideable up and very steep down to ride now.

also did the old DH boundary trail which is now running very well and the jump has been inproved so mincers like us can roll over lol.

canna wait til Pitmed now.

Aye, found a nice wee sphincter twitcher of a section. Also some new lines down the brick road singletrack trail, allowing for comedy overtaking opportunities.
Pity about the puncture, turns out it was a snakebite impact puncture. Need to run the tyres a bit firmer I think, when I checked the front it was at just below 20psi.

Anyone for the Pentlands, its got to be dried out by now, usual route from Dreghorn or something else. Saturday or Sunday, need to make a decision soon before my Lisa maps out my weekend :roll: :LOL:

Alternatively I can do Blairmudum if a pick up from Dunfy QM possible for me ;)

def fancy the pentlands Velo, but i canna make this weekend, def up for another time though.

Went up Kelty on Sunday for a wee blast wi my mate Gary, trails running sweet again,

Thinking of doing Kelty on Sunday as I'm out on beers in Edinburgh Saturday so can't drive Sunday anybody fancy it?

Back