motorhomes

After our 3 week honeymoon roadtrip around California this year, I am literally gagging to get an old US RV... has to be in full 4.2litre V8, with added stainless steel exhausts for me, but kitted out with all the fairy flowery loveliness inside for her.... something like this would be a start... paint my neck red and call me Billy Boy Jnr :cool:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321184481040? ... 1423.l2649

$T2eC16d,!)UE9s3wDcdOBSCPc6s3Dg~~60_12.JPG

G

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My Citroen dispatch was a mini camper with a single bed, fold down table and lots of storage. Theres a pic around somewhere.

I used to kip in the back of my Saab 900 T16s when we went camping...
Sunroof open, starting up at the stars, jazz fm on the radio, bit of jamaica burning... lovely :8

G

joe careless":1x5n3j02 said:
I used to deliver 1000's of SAABs, literally shiploads...
I get to look at hundreds of them, mostly rotting away to nothing. (Only when i go past the factory, thankfully)

That toppola thing is nuts.

Our old neighbours had a biggish transit based motorhome. Very nice inside, every year they do big old trips down through Europe in it. Main issue as ever is cost, not cheap to buy or run, got to be getting some serious use out of it to justify.

If you really want to live it up have one word for you. Intruder*

*Probably only make sense for those who have attended Mountain Mayhem

John":1id8ql6c said:
If you really want to live it up have one word for you. Intruder*

*Probably only make sense for those who have attended Mountain Mayhem

I am surprised this thread lasted this long before the 'Intruder' came up,

Back