Remember to bid !

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
I was watching a Proflex 755 frame on Ebay , looked ok condition , no elastomers but the sugino crank still on it. it was a few miles up the road from me and with about 15 mins to go it had 1 opening bid ! anyway as you can guess i forgot to bid and it sold for 99 p !!!
Thats a lesson learned :roll: :oops:

This is why I always decide in advance the maximum I am willing to pay and place a bid a day or so before the auction ends.

That sucks Paul, I've done that but not on anything too important luckily!

And I always bid last minute so as not to risk pushing the price up or falling victim to shilling - but that is the risk of it. I think you can download a programme to snipe bid for you so you don't have to remember.

jaypee":3kxjd8bb said:
That sucks Paul, I've done that but not on anything too important luckily!

And I always bid last minute so as not to risk pushing the price up or falling victim to shilling - but that is the risk of it. I think you can download a programme to snipe bid for you so you don't have to remember.
Yes i will have to look into that ! i dont usually bid till the last minute for the same reasons as you .but i got sidetracked and didnt do it .
ah well what do i need another frame for anyway :roll:

Paul.

Replace Proflex frame with; Raceface seatpost the week before last, Tricolor 600 rear mech last week, Time Atac pedals last night..... :facepalm:

NeilM":221p0vfw said:
Replace Proflex frame with; Raceface seatpost the week before last, Tricolor 600 rear mech last week, Time Atac pedals last night..... :facepalm:
At least its not just me then :LOL:

Latest posts

Back