Pace RC-36 Pro Class

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can one have too many bits? Ostensibly, no, but......sometimes things have to give. So here is the first lot of a clearout I am having (there are an AMP B5 and a Trek STP frame to come).

All the forks have a 1 1/8th Steerer. I will send them via Parcel Force 48 (tracked and insured). I am based in Norwich, and collection brings about a commensurate reduction in price.

Pace RC-36 EVO.
I have had these forks for quite a few years, they have given sterling service and still have plenty of life left in them. They were serviced a couple of years ago by Tim@Fork English (he has serviced them before for me either himself or while he was still at Pace). When I first sent them to Pace he mentioned the top of the LH leg has a part of the metal missing (see the detail pic), it was nothing to be too worried about but to keep an eye on it, I must have had these for 8 or 9 years now and this has caused no issues. They could probably do with another service. There is some wearing on the nitride coating (to be expected, I can't get the thumbnail for this to display, so just click on the "Image" link). I also have a Pace grease gun and 3 tubs of the RC7 Lube to go with it. 200mm Steerer, 455mm Crown to Axle. Weight: 1745g
£80 SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Ben

AMP F4 BLT
These forks are in great condition, with only a few scratches to the decals. They come with 1 green and 1 black spring fitted. I bought them from here a few years back and they have been in a cupboard ever since. 200mm Steerer, 450mm Crown to Axle. Weight: 1485g
£130 SOLD

RS SID Race Titanium
Another set of forks in excellent condition, with just a bit of paint flake around where the crown race sits. Again, I bought these from here, fitted them to the Trek and realised it didn't fit me properly. These are lovely forks, i rode them a couple of times to work and back (only about 4 miles) and they are super plush. They hold air without issue and the lockout works a treat (it does not have a handlebar lockout, but it just needs a quick flick of the level on the top of the RH leg). They can be adjusted to be either 63mm or 80mm travel. They are V or disc compatible. 175mm steerer, 445mm Crown to Axle. Weight: 1350g
£120 sold

Re: AMP F4, RS SID Race and Pace RC-36

Hi again
Did you get my pm over my old F4 forks
Id be well chuffed to get them back and ive got just the place to put them :D

Re: AMP F4, RS SID Race and Pace RC-36

Interested in the AMP if they don't make their way back to Dyna-Ti! ;)

Back