Orange P7 bike for sale

xxxxriccoxxxx

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, new to this site, was recommended by a Howdens bike engineer who serviced my bike recently. I have a Orange P7 for sale 1997? Have no idea how to sell on here or how much it is worth. Comes with all original components in excellent condition. Please help or let me know if interested in buying it. Have numerous pictures to upload.
Looking for £750 sold.
rjparker9@hotmail.com

xxxxriccoxxxx":1kh3faa0 said:
How do I attach pictures, trying to sell bike asap is prooving a night mare

when you reply to the thread,

you'll see an "Upload Attachment" section below the area you type in to.

Upload your images there

Once they are uploaded a drop-down will appear just below the text area with the file name and a button saying place inline.

select the file and hit the button

Simples :cool:

Orange P7 great condition all original parts. Looking to sell anyone know roughly how much they are worth or prepared to make an offer.

Attachments

• Orange 97 P7.jpg
    Orange 97 P7.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 413
xxxxriccoxxxx":2gd77x7w said:
Orange P7 great condition all original parts. Looking to sell anyone know roughly how much they are worth or prepared to make an offer.

Read the rules. They're in that great big yellow box at the top of the screen ;)

If you don't know how much it's worth, put a post in the How much is my XYZ worth section (click on the link).

If you want to put it up for sale, you need to put a price on it.

It's not worth £750 (sorry - I don't mean to sound harsh but if you check out what other P7s have sold for you'll see).

Back