Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Surrey Hills ~ AFTERMATH

Great day out and brilliantly organised thanks Pete and Max , was very funny esp the phone call at lunchtime :LOL:

Thanks ate Max for listening to my request after the GT Bar deal , my lunch was first out !

I still have a box of NOSH DX and XT stuff that I will save to the next time

Finally Tad , you left that sweaty old megabite in my boot ! It's in the bin now !

how many miles did you do? wanted to go but already said i'd go with mrs zetec to enter the dogs at a show. been gigging abroad for the last 3 weekends and quite like the mrs.....so that was that!
just waiting on more pics!!

unfortunately as most of my morning was spent looking at this...

MyMorningweb_zps26fd3b1a.jpg

I didn't get too many pictures :(

much to my surprise on arrival at Starveal Car park I wasn't the first..

Splatter Paint's remarkabley well conditioned 90's Kona Fire Mountain (which was the bike of the ride had he not scarpered off without saying goodbye :LOL: )

SP_90FireMountain_zps695ebcdd.jpg

another shot at the pub, half of the crowd already settling in..

pubStop1web_zps7f8cccb7.jpg

and a little extra leaded treat for us was grd's Cortina

Cortinaweb_zpscadfd8e2.jpg

Yeah, thanks to all for making it a great ride :D Whilst I only rode the Pre Lunch Stretch, there were plenty of great trails and great moments in there.. Some hairy moments duiring the "Wet Slippery Root" options :cool:

Favourite Spot was the Switchback/Singletrack to the left of the Gulley where I was Tyre to Tyre with the Dude in front absolutely chargin'! :twisted:

Back