MacRetro Trading Post

OK - this has to go........

It's size 60/61cm. Wheels are already in the possession of LGF, so it's just the frameset and other parts pictured. I'd say condition is 9.5/10 and has some adhesive frame protectors attached.

Easton EC90 carbon bars, lightweight new CNC brakes (Planet X I think), alloy derry hanger, Kuota seat clamp, Kuota steerer top cap, currently has Ritchey alloy stem fitted but can swap for Grado carbon affair (which would need shim with these bars), FSA headset.

The bars and brakes alone seem to be selling (new) for around the £150 mark each at the moment.

£400 as is, or £450 with new Kuota compact crankset and BB. Prefer not to post, but can get to central belt easily enough for meetup.

........and no it's not dented :D

EDIT - also have a scruffy Bontrager carbon wrap seatpost (27.2) which I'll throw in.

:xmas-big-grin:

:facepalm: Cannae believe you got that far and never finished it even to ride just the once.

kaiser":m7gjoksb said:
:facepalm: Cannae believe you got that far and never finished it even to ride just the once.

Know what you mean but I've just too much on the go and other things taking priority, including that Flying Scot you pointed out to me :D

I know it's not cheap and if it doesn't sell I may hang on for a while longer as it is kinda pretty - not convinced I'm carbon frame material though :LOL:

Having a mini clearout in light of this weeks upgrades. No photo's as yet, thought I'd give you guys first shout before doing a proper for sale thread in the main site. If you need pics let me know and I'll get them done tmorrow. Prices are posted, reductions for pick up/delivery at meets or multi-buys. All in good condition unless stated.

XTR V-brakes. 2 pairs with bolts, noodles and boots. Original matching pad holders, but aftermarket pads worn but still useable. £25 each, £45 the pair.

SLX M667 9 speed double specific front mech. 34.9mm top swing dual pull £10

XT M751 rear mech silver. 9 speed. £20

XT M770 3x9 speed shifter pods with indicators. £30

M565 Front mech 28.6mm Top swing, bottom pull. Bought this on ebay then discovered it was wrong size. Looks NOS but can't be sure, may have been fitted but not a lot of use if any. Still has fitting sticker in place. £10

Coda square taper cranks, no rings. Black 175mm. A couple of heel scuffs. £12.50

9 speed bundle box. Not even the stuff I took of this week, must have been from last drivetrain changes. 2 SRAM PG990 cassettes orange spiders. 2 complete set of XT rings (i.e 6 rings). 1 Sram chain (990 I think). All used and needing a clean but still life left in them. £25 the lot.

Hope/Mavic front wheel. Disc hub on normal rim. Never used with rims brakes so brake surface in great nick. Includes hope QR. Don't want to post because of cost but will if bundled with other items. £25.

RobMac":256plp3z said:
Wouldnt mind the full bikes worth of XTR V-brakes & the XT M770 3x9 speed shifter pods (picked up not posted) :)

I thought you were on a bike bit buying diet Rob ?, you should only be allowed to bu one item ;) :LOL:

Attachments

• vulturedrago1.jpg
    vulturedrago1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 245
RobMac":nfffqjpn said:
Ive got that sweet Kili sitting begging for some XTR luvin :cool:

And at the mo its a 50/50 modern/retro stable Ive got.

I dont think ive ever had a bike with xtr on it. im so poor only could afford xt. the current crop is rather nice but id need a lucky lottery win to be able to afford it. :(

Back