Campag 27.2 seatpost

I have a campagnolo super record one bolt 27.2 used.

Would like some confirm if it is Super Record to confirm you the price?

IMG_6293.JPG

Thank you Agent Orange! I want to ask for it as much as I can, but don't want the other one feels defrauded. Wich would be just price?

EDIT: I have recieved 2 PM about just price. For this 2 one I've decided that just price will be 100 € shipped. In some webs there are about 130 € plus shippment. 100 € shipped is nice to me and cheaper that other to buyer :)

Caneco":xj48y1ng said:
Thank you Agent Orange! I want to ask for it as much as I can, but don't want the other one feels defrauded. Wich would be just price?

EDIT: I have recieved 2 PM about just price. For this 2 one I've decided that just price will be 100 € shipped. In some webs there are about 130 € plus shippment. 100 € shipped is nice to me and cheaper that other to buyer :)

If I was honest these tend not to go for as much as a clean standard shield logo Chorus/Athena unit for some reason. I think a lot of these were made and many turn up on eBay. For a guide check prices of sold items rather than current asking prices, many Campagnolo asking prices are comical. If you were to ask then I'd say a realistic price for yours is €60 in this condition. But obviously you may ask whatever you wish.

Back