SkyRide - Hull

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just realised there wasn't a thread up, at least not that I can find.
Might organise it a bit better next year and get a group out.
BUT its a family thing and that makes it harder staying together as I fund. Damn pesky kids wanting to ride and do stuff ;-)

Well Me, Spudly, DanD and Longun and I spotted Luke as well turned up.
Anyone else turn up.

Nicer route than last year with it's minor changes, though I liked riding past the Piers last year that we didn't do this time.

Completely forgot to take any pictures.

I took the family around and spotted some nice vintage bikes outside the corn exchange. I wish I had gone on my Raleigh Panasonic now. Picked up a nice del tongo top for a fiver from a shop in the fruit market.
Planning on doing the York one on 14th sept if today was anything to go by. The kids loved it.

wish we'd got there earlier but still loved it, forget how nice hull is when you actually look etc. loadsa cool old bikes (except the whyte/muddy fox thing ) and plenty of ladies with low cut tops lol

york one is same day as peaks ride :( want to do both but the peaks always lures me lol

longun":3ewh7f7g said:
loadsa cool old bikes (except the whyte/muddy fox thing )

Lmao @ the guy from Bobs Bikes, trying to convince me that the guy had built it from scratch, frame and everything and it was a one off custom affair and was older than the bike i was on, till i pointed out that it had disc tabs so that would date it around the 2000 area, and not 1997/1998 like the caldera i was astride lol

I enjoyed the day actually, wouldve been better to have us all as a group but like Ben said, the kiddies all rode at differing paces so it wouldnt be very easy to keep everyone together!

Back