15.5" 1992 Palisades Trail - PRICE REDUCED- SOLD

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This is a little Palisades I built up for my wife a couple of years ago.

As she has now got herself her unicorn (92 Bear Valley), this poor little bike is just gathering dust.

Most of the running gear is original 300LX, but the sti shifters and levers have been upgraded to DX and the front cantis to later STX, although I'm sure I still have the original black plastic bits if you want them. The rear brake is a Shimano U brake, as this is the small frame size. The yellow on the bars has faded a bit, although the forks and stem are still nice and bright and better than they look in the photos.

Tyres have also been replaced with some black round ones and a new chain was fitted when I did all the work. The saddle is a large comfy sofa type and the grips are ergonomic Specialized ones, as they were bright yellow (anything for a quiet life eh?).

I am not too keen to split it at this stage (and price), I won't send it, but you can come and collect, or I can deliver (daytime) to just about anywhere in the South West, South and West Wales, up to the West Midlands, across to Berkshire and down to Portsmouth.

NEW PRICE £60 COLLECTED FROM NORTH SOMERSET

SOLD

I can take more detailed pictures if you want them.

DSC_0548_zps8fc2d6a0.jpg

DSC_0547_zps136ac03e.jpg

Re: 15.5" 1992 Palisades Trail

The History Man":1a4qnl1j said:
Nice U brake bump!

Your U brake obsession is starting to get a bit weird. :shock:

Have you ticked this one off in your Eye Spy U Brakes book?

Thanks for the bump. :mrgreen:

Re: 15.5" 1992 Palisades Trail

to12ny":1ck2wxym said:
:facepalm:

OK, let me see if my LBS has a bike box and I'll get some prices online.

Gawd, I hate packing bikes. :mrgreen:

Back