Sexy wheels with free fig rolls or hobnobs. £69 posted

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD
A very nice set of early nineties wheels. Mavic 501 (screw on freewheel type) hubs with sealed cartridge bearings on mavic 261 cd rims in 36 hole. Rear hub has a 130mm axle, steel mavic q/r's are included. Rims run true and have loads of life in them, the cd coating has worn off the sidewalls. The hubs and rims still have their original decals and are in nice shape with good spoke tension and smooth bearings.

£79 POSTED via courier within mainland UK, highlands and islands will be a chunk more. Paypal gift preferred please
Thanks....NOW £69 POSTED

Please ignore the qr's in the pics whilst I try to dig out the original mavic ones!

I robbed the hubs out of these for another bike which has now evolved again in another direction. So I will be rebuilding these with brand new spokes and nipples, they will be a fresh feeling wheel without any of the spoke breakage worries associated with 20 year old builds.

***********************************NOW WITH A FREE PACKET OF FIG ROLLS OR HOBNOBS*******************************(offer available to UK residents only. Subject to availability, no cash alternative)

*********************SOLD THANKS***************

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,114
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,114
Re: Mavic m261cd on mavic 501 hubs+smoke and psycho PRICE DR

I have a use for the rims again so will consider splitting the hubs inc qr's for £32 posted

Re: Mavic 501 hubs £33 posted

Hi there,

Been searching for these for a while.

How's 30 for the hubs with postage?

Cheers,

Hass

Back