I love Halfords

Just bought a Garmin Edge 200 for £87 - same price as Amazon :). Also just bought 5L of synthetic diesel oil that said £38 but was 20% off when I got to the till. Both pleasantly surprising prices :shock: .

MiniNinjaRob":2u26b56h said:
I just bought a new Kalloy seat post in 27.0 size in their clearance for £3. :-D

Just been and fetched one of these myself, bargain.

Not admitting to loving Halfords just yet though.

I certainly think they are getting better. Shops have more kit in them and the staff are getting better too.

Our local Halfords has very helpful staff and they were great with my daughter on a small course they ran for bike maintenance.

Recently i bought a socket set on an on-line deal - £59.99 which had been reduced from £159.99. The set has a lifetime guarantee on production of the receipt (i plan to laminate the receipt) - i was so pleased i sent the email to my mate who also bought one.

I know Halfords gets a bad press about fixing and building bikes but they are almost my LBS and are definately worth checking for bits and bobs.

Richard

LOL Thanks but the receipt is on A4 paper - it should be fine.

Thanks,

Richard

Boardman Carbon bottle cage.
In-shop price £34.99
Reserve and collect price £27.99
Reserve and collect with 800ml bottle £26.86.

Went in to look at a toolbox, came out with 7spd tourney revoshifter rh shifter for a £1 and a saddle for 1p :)

Back