FS: Kish 29er titanium frame *£700*

hrhansen

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Back up for sale, and lower price.
Drawing says it all, the frame is like new. Only small cosmetic thing is that the builder apparently missed to beadblast a bit of the toptube so it is brigther then the rest of the frame. There is no front derailleur routing, only for the rear. Zip tie mounts for brake and full housing gear cable. Built for a 100mm suspension fork. Sliding dropouts so the frame can be used for singlespeed and 142mm hub.
Including inserts for 142x12mm and Directmount rear mech and 135mm normal QR and normal rear mech. 44mm headtube so it is possible to use both straight and tapered forks.

£700 frame only

Attachments

• Kish.jpg
    Kish.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,211
  • Kish (2).jpg
    Kish (2).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 2,211
Re: FS: Kish 29er titanium frame

Very nice. Deal with confidence as mikkel sold me a lovely ind fab i am still riding as my main bike..

Looks like you could get Jim to make a new one for $3000US...currently £1918.
http://www.kishbike.com/bikes/mountain/
But then there's tax and shipping etc. :evil:
IIRC Jim doesn't do the bead blasting/logos himself, but he should have noticed that.

All the best,

My frame is 3200usd from new and I paid the tax and shipping so I'am not making any money on this, I just want back what I gave, otherwise I will keep the frame. I only think that Jim use Spectrum for beadblasting and special logos? Not for a "standard" finish like on my frame.

Sorry Mikkel, no problem,

I was just suggesting that while you might like to 'get back what you gave', it's not really worth it for the buyer when they can get a new frame, built personally for them by Jim for the around the same money. Specially when you point out the big flaw in the finishing.

No harm in hoping, but there wasn't much interest in this one on RB at £900 a few years ago.
£1000 for this singlespeed on Singletrackworld
£800 for this one on LGFSS
As low as $550 for this road frame on eBay 2011.

All the best,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back