Specialized DirectDrive forks

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
1"

Threaded.

Will wait to see if any offers crop up before I set about confirming length of steerer needed...!

Cheers,
BB.

I've got a pair attached to a S-Works Stumpjumper frame I am thinking of shifting on (frame has had canti mounts removed and a disc tab added so it's not worth a hell of a lot as it's going to take some work to sort).

Let me know if you are interested :D

I have two Stumpjumper frame sets with DD forks, the frames ain't great as the pearl white one has lots of little dents in the top tube and the pearl grey one has loads of surface rust so could let a set of forks go on their own I guess if the size is right of course, let me know if any help, ta, Ash.

Cheers guys.

Could you both send me through an idea of price please.

Defo looking for forks only, far too many frames everywhere as it is, and no point paying postage for something I'll simply skip.

Ta,
BB.

nevadasmith":1i7mly6z said:
I've got a pair attached to a S-Works Stumpjumper frame I am thinking of shifting on (frame has had canti mounts removed and a disc tab added so it's not worth a hell of a lot as it's going to take some work to sort).

Let me know if you are interested :D

Sorry to hijack!!! What sort of shape is the disc tabbed s works in it it useable/salvageable???

Cheers Cary

Back