Please take 2 minutes to read and help :-)

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hiya,

One of my bike buddies (delihustler's better half, Gayle) has been shortlisted for the Nurofen Big Lives Award. If she wins, she gets £1,500 to spend on her "big life", which she would be putting towards a new DH bike.

Gayle has been riding and racing DH for a short while now, and has been doing it all on a '99 Santa Cruz Super 8, affectionately called "Grandad". Gayle has done really well since she started, and now not only rides for a little collective of female DHers, but is also one of the ambassadors for Loeka clothing (female bike gear). She'd love to be able to upgrade the bike, and the money from the award would really be a step towards being able to do it.

If each of you reading this could vote for her at http://a.pgtb.me/G0tqKp , she'd be very grateful indeed. It only takes a minute of your time, it won't cost you anything and you could really be helping her out.

Vote for Gayle Atherfold-Dudley!

Thanks very much :D

Attachments

• 425067_522688447768255_250489468_n.jpg
    425067_522688447768255_250489468_n.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 452
Done!

She's winning at the mo and I've shared this with my FB friends... as a man of influence, she's a shoe in!

ringo":34a6zwzg said:
Done!

She's winning at the mo and I've shared this with my FB friends... as a man of influence, she's a shoe in!

Haha thanks Ringo :D

She's second at the moment. Only 50-odd votes behind the winner though so it's definitely doable!

Back