Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Surrey Hills ~ 18/08/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
right...

after that i think we don't we need even bother turning up :LOL: about as accurate as it gets!

and there will be no stopping at the tower for cake on the way up - you will have ridden for 10 minutes from the car park by that point. Oh, and crashing is banned - Other than that..... :)

Woodsman":3upi1wyf said:
and there will be no stopping at the tower for cake on the way up - you will have ridden for 10 minutes from the car park by that point. Oh, and crashing is banned - Other than that..... :)

so its really a drive to the tower. i normally ride to it, then on to box hill. then ride home. you are missing out on some great rides.

what is the total number of riders for this?

meteogram.png

Ahh the joys of working away from home and the laptop :( it would seem that i have missed this whole thread :roll: but i will be there and helping out with the "other dutys" that Max has planed ..... probably have to settle for a bag of crisps or something as i have missed the food order :roll: Oh well im sure it will be another great ride, looking foward to seeing everyone in the morning :D

Mick :cool:

d'oh! I'm sure we can work something out Mick, don't worry. I'll talk to them today for you.

also, ignore the weather reports...they've got it wrong again. fingers x'd it stays sunny tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back