2011 Cannondale Flash

Logic.Al

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I won't tell you how much I paid. But it was a bargain. I got Frame, forks, BB30 cranks, stem, Easton post and USE Atom bars. Bearings need changing but other than that it's brilliant.

20130726_104507_zpsf3f634c7.jpg

Re: Guess what the postman delivered...

I actually saw this last night. Knowing how much Ben paid for it, I said that if it was a medium I'd have walked out there and then and not spoken to him for ages!

That saddle's going to get snow on it all the way up there :shock:

XTR chainset and XT or XTR mech - looks like a decent bike - guessing £ 350?

Cranks and mech are mine. I got frame, forks, bars, stem and seatpost. Frame full carbon and a lot less than I was expecting.

Well after breaking the forks and having them serviced. I will be reattempting to build this later and tommorow. More pictures to follow :)

Yeah seen this the other day also, will be a nice build once complete.
After a dale full bounce but no room so will have to do with my
F2 caffiene in neon green
F4 caffiene in black

The front mech is causing problems. It's a direct mount one. But seems to be an odd fit. Not a direct mount from shimano. Not a SRAM low direct mount. So I'm trying an E-mount without the bracket. Just need to wait for some shifters I bought to arrive from a guy on STW but it seems I've been fleeced.

E mount less the bracket
Make sure you get 9 spd if running triple chainrings 10 spd will not fit

The 3rd front mech arrived today. It looks to fit. Might need to space it though. But so far so good. Rear brake hose is a little on the short side so I've ordered a new one. Never fitted and bled hope brakes. Gonna be an experience. Can't really afford the bleed kit from hope to do it. So it's the old fashioned way I think. Off on my first gentle pootle thats more than round the block. Bike is still singlespeed. Initial impressions are good. Despite being the same measurements for reach and saddle height it feels a little smaller than my M-Trax and the On-One. A proper ride should sort that when it's put together properly.

Logic.Al":2y4462cn said:
Despite being the same measurements for reach and saddle height it feels a little smaller than my M-Trax and the On-One. .

not surprised if feels small* - just look at how much seat post is showing - most Thomson seat posts I have seen are 400 mm long and you must be well past minimum insertion mark.!?!?!?!?!?!?

you need to measure the horizontal top length - centre of head tube to centre of seat post for your bikes and then compare.

Back