VERY CHEAP KLEIN ATTITUDE LESS THAN A DAY TO GO........

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm pretty sure it will go higher in the last few seconds.

I do spot v-brakes on the rear so the top tube exit hole "could" be mangled.

looks all good to me, given what these go for I reckon it will still be a great buy.......................... :cool:

Likely this one won't stay cheap. There are 5 different bidders. As will all ebay auctions, the last 30 seconds is where the action is. :D

Matching stem and forks too, worth a punt I reckon.

thesneaker":1703525b said:

How does this differ to the frame and forks your flogging on the for sale thread for a grand...?

there seems to be less corrosion around the cable tube holes on this one...?

Genuine enquiry ref year etc...?

sinnerman":1wml91pc said:
thesneaker":1wml91pc said:

How does this differ to the frame and forks your flogging on the for sale thread for a grand...?

The one on Ebay is a 94/95 MC2 frame, MC1/2 frames were never designed to run v-brakes, to make them work you have to enlarge the exit hole on the top tube.

I'm asking a grand for mine, this is in an auction and the frames are quite different in many ways so abit unfair to compare them both.

thesneaker":3a3ur7pj said:
sinnerman":3a3ur7pj said:
thesneaker":3a3ur7pj said:

The one on Ebay is a 94/95 MC2 frame, MC1/2 frames were never designed to run v-brakes, to make them work you have to enlarge the exit hole on the top tube.

I'm asking a grand for mine, this is in an auction and the frames are quite different in many ways so abit unfair to compare them both.

I was asking for the details of the comparisons to be fair.

For the less educated when it comes to kleins.

Surely if the frame for sale is the year you say it would have the holes drilled to take the correct cables...NO?

If this bike is not stripped and flipped on here I will be amazed....

Back