Paris Galibier £45 - Wolverhampton

yeah, everything about the guy and situation suggests it's stolen doesn't it. But surely with a bike like this it would have been reported and come to light by now? ..that's the tiny glimmer of hope that kept me/maybe others interested.

ferrus":32qo5l0f said:
- thinking about it, if it's freshly nicked and the owner's away, they might not even know....

Very true. I think I will make a quick post on the CTC and LFGSS forums. If its legit there's nothing to lose, but it may ring some bells somewhere :)

Also if it was stolen in another county the local plod would not necessarily know unless they done a proper check

local plod wont even bother making a proper check, theyre too busy dealing with alchys, drug dealers and uninsured drivers in that particular area. shame because IF it is nicked, would be nice to get it back to its proper owner.

Robbied196":1rbyewel said:
ferrus":1rbyewel said:
- thinking about it, if it's freshly nicked and the owner's away, they might not even know....

Very true. I think I will make a quick post on the CTC and LFGSS forums. If its legit there's nothing to lose, but it may ring some bells somewhere :)
Good idea. Let us know of any developments please chap.

Back