Kona frame and forks 19" 1996/97/98

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Sadly my commuter 1996 Cinder Cone frame has died. I need a replacement frame, forks if poss of the following:

Lava Dome upwards, no Fire Mountain's or Hahanna's
Must be from the 97 or 98 range, will consider 96 if they have a top tube vbrake mount (like the 96 specials)
Must be a hardtail
No dents, but at the same time I don't need a garage queen
Forks must be 1/1 8th non threaded and triple butted
Re-sprays are considered original paint preferred
Will need it couriered unless it's a London pick up

Please hit me up with what you have and if it's all good we'll sort out a price.

In the meantime I'm off to put together a wake. Me and Cindy mark III have done 3 years of very hard graft and thousands of miles :cry:

Re: Kona frame 19" 1996/97/98

coomber":2la4xkc1 said:
What's up with yours? Drive side dropout?

Even worse, seat tube! Split from the bottom bottle cage bolt. Really odd but very terminal. What I thought was where the powder coat was wearing was actually the tube failing. The fact I'm not overweight met it'd been like that for over a year with no problems until this week and especially last night when it creeped from a small line to one that almost goes around the whole tube!

Bit early.. Not read your post correctly so don't think they will be your cup of tea.

1996 lavadome, original spec full bike. check my sig. Would included the frame cable stop for v's. £200 plus postage. Obviously it also only got a threaded setup up front.

Or frame and fork..1999(?) munimula. Standard p2(not tb). Looking at £80 plus postage.

dablk":1walquq3 said:
Bit early.. Not read your post correctly so don't think they will be your cup of tea.

1996 lavadome, original spec full bike. check my sig. Would included the frame cable stop for v's. £200 plus postage. Obviously it also only got a threaded setup up front.

Or frame and fork..1999(?) munimula. Standard p2(not tb). Looking at £80 plus postage.

Cheers but as you say not quite what I'm after.

Back