Yuba Mundo V4 Cargo Bike

andyh2

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike
Built up from a frame kit in January.
Yuba Mundo V4 frameset
Handbuilt wheels, XT 6 bolt hubs, Sputnik rims, Pasela 1.75” tyres, which I like, but it will take much wider tyres. Halo converters for 14mm to 10mm axle.
Deore V brakes (frame and fork can take disc brakes)
Alivio drivetrain, front mech, rear mech, chainset, (currently 32/22 chainrings, could be 36/22 + bash or 42/32/22 if preferred). 8 speed cassette. Shifters are old school thumbies.
Xtracycle Freeloaders work well on the Mundo and provide a very flexible carrying system.
Yuba soft spot , ‘Hold On’ passenger kit and Rumble Strap for when carrying a second passenger. (The Yuba Mundo can take 2 x child seats for carrying younger passengers safely until they’re old enough to hang on themselves.)
Yuba sideskirts to keep little feet out of wheels. Not really needed with the Freeloaders, but they provide a more rigid backing and no frame rub for the Freeloaders
Yuba kickstand

Weight is about 28kg, but for that you get carrying capacity of 200kg + rider, though I’m finding 2 x 10 year olds at 90kg more than is comfortable for me and have switched to a Pashley U+2 so they can share the work!

Now £750 posted
or £650 posted without Freeloaders, V brakes and mudguards
eg if you want to fit disc brakes and use your own bags.

Photos here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24734759@N ... 253450384/

Re:

Sorry Amoeba this went to a very happy family a while ago. I should have posted here that the bike had gone. Great bikes by the way.

Back