show us your cars 2

That's a nice looking BMW - they were so much more attractive during that period than they are now IMO. I've never had one myself but quite often find myself admiring a lot of things about early-mid 90s BMWs (and one or two later models.)

I have a horrible feeling that they are more likely to have been inconsiderately thrashed and neglected by the time they're old enough for me to consider than, say, an equivalent Volvo or Mercedes... maybe that's not true though?

my latest, something different for me...well apart from the 4x4 turbo part...
DSC_1948_zpsa2a9f84e.jpg

DSC_1951_zps0573ad10.jpg

the 4L turbo and 330HP is good, the 2.1 tonnes not so much.

Nice 320 lewis. RC041 going on it without any tyre stretch I trust.

Seem to recall the 3 series M diff was different to that fitted to the non M cars.

This is our sorry looking vehicle, she's a good old stick though 2001 S40. My daughter who's 12 nearly 13 feels it's an embarrassment but if it get's you from A-B with reasonable comfort what's their to complain about. She wants the Ford Mondeo that we got as a hire car when someone drove into the back of the Volvo.

Volvo_zps95f271a6.jpg

Alison

My Pajero finally died :( At least I got £350 from the scrappy though. So I did what any right thinking person would do. Having just got rid of a 21 year old Japanese car, my mrs was on at me to get something newer and more reliable. So I bought a 23 year old French car :LOL:

Just brought it home so only have the seller's pic for now, but on first impressions I'd say it's £280 quid well spent.

$(KGrHqN,!hcFERqQ,s(-BRNTl+tGqg~~60_12.JPG

I've got an Audi A6 Avant. It's an estate and it's quite nice but not very fast.

This s the extent to which I am interested in cars. Until that is I drive a V8 Vantage when I might even take a photo.

Latest posts

Back