MOTOR CHAT

Rumble":2h9ec1gi said:
The £280 205 made it through it's MOT today, with just the 2 pages of advisories :D The guy that tested it told me he was a year younger than the car!
Get in there! Wish I still had my 205 XS, still the best car I've ever owned.

I really like the wee thing - the auto box fairly kills any performance but everything else is so simple and direct it's great fun. Electric nothing and a great chassis that's a better ride than some (much) newer cars I've had.

If my numbers come up then a clean GTI would be close to the top of my list.

fond memories of my mums 205, freedom, young burds etc etc and free petrol :LOL:

recently drove a 2007 M3, didn't induce the grins my mates old 205 1.9 GTi

I learned to drive in a 1.6 205 gti, and that was the driving instructor my parents chose and paid for! He did swap cars before my test though. Ended up taking it in his 1.8 Mk2 golf gti instead. :D :D

So here's the reason i;ve been quiet on here for the last few months :oops: , basicaly been spending time and money on the Land Rover.

It's changed quite a bit :roll:

When i bought it, mild 2" suspension lift, mud tyres etc.

w2OcNwll.jpg

As it is now, 3" body lift, 33" mud tyres, basicaly trying to build a mini monster truck, needs wider wheel rims and arch extensions but those will need to wait till next year.

FR9e3nRl.jpg

oB5I25sl.jpg

WsTiD40l.jpg

26aMN24l.jpg

j0a7mtNl.jpg

Nearly have my sanity back so will be out riding again soon :)

I look forward to your visits after youve been off for a wee while because you never know what your gonna turn up with next :D
And you never disappoint, it looks crackin :twisted:

RobMac":25ns03ye said:
I look forward to your visits after youve been off for a wee while because you never know what your gonna turn up with next :D
And you never disappoint, it looks crackin :twisted:

Cheers Rob :) , you should have known me a few years ago when i was into Yank Musclecars and Hillman Imps at the same time :shock:

Anyway, off for four months now, be back with a Sherman Tank :shock:

Back