One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

lets hope she's unfortunate enough to land herself a district judge at court!

And one that's a keen cyclist. :twisted:

Ah, sorry. I've a history of being early. I once turned up at a polling station a day early. Turns out I was suffering with premature election.

I'll get my coat...

And you clearly didn't read it before your glib remark - no threats were made, the intimation being that an act of violence is actually a futile action so not to bother. Clearly what ever you do for a living does little to exercise your comprehension skills. In would also suggest that describing this adult female as a "young girl" demonstrates not only your views on sexism, but provides us with a glimpse of a an insecurity with regards to your own masculinity.

You need another also in here. Can you tell me where? 8/10 See me :LOL:

Chopper1192":3pelrrxx said:
On a career break to progress my own business interests, with a view to hopefully never going back.

i wish you all the best in your new career and also hope you never have to back :)

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 266

Very surprised by the not guilty plea on all three charges, her stupidity clearly knows no bounds! Should be an entertaining trial to look forward to at least.

how did she get permission to be absent from court?? I had to attend every one of mine (for a completely different offense), in Leeds, and I live in Bournemouth

She's gonna have trouble denying it when the counsel for the prosecution produce the screen print of her Twotter ramblings. She's sunk herself.

Back