KARMA TODAY ONLY: Gold Hope Stem

OK, so everyone else now has to make do with boring old english numbers from now on - purely because I'm too lazy to write out all the Welsh ones!

bohngy = 27
markusdave = 28
Scarfacexxx08 = 29

The History Man - your Bassey mask can't fool me! You've already got a number you cheeky blighter ;)

Google translate is a wonderful thing.

I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

Zetecmk2 - today is your lucky day!

Drop me a PM and we'll sort out the postage :)

Thanks to everyone else who entered. Watch this space - I'm sure I'll have more soon.

The History Man":13y9kt7s said:
What does a little leaf in your battery mean? :p

It's an icon which shows that my HTC One is in battery saver mode, which is the single best thing to ever happen to a smartphone. Means that my battery will last 2 full days easily (3 if I'm careful-ish), with absolutely no noticeable difference in performance. It basically shuts down part of the quad core processor when it isn't required, turns off the data when the screen is off (although emails, notifications etc. still get pushed through just the same) and does a bit more witchcraft which all adds up to mean that I never have to worry about the battery dying on me :D

I think the longest I've ever gone between a charge is 6 days, but admittedly that was with me being very light on usage!

Back