Cooks Cranks refurb with logo etching

I was pretty nervous yeah :LOL: but the worst that could happen is I'd have to remove the anodising and be back where I started but down 40 quid... Worth a go I thought. Hardest bit is applying the logo dead straight.

agree with everyone else, top work :)
are you going to somehow protect them if you ride them? heel rub would kill that logo pretty quick!

you should bung all that on the cook bros crank thread (pun intended ;) on mtbr.com VRC forum bt.w. :)

scant":1s72vuz1 said:
are you going to somehow protect them if you ride them? heel rub would kill that logo pretty quick!

They'll not see hard riding in all weathers anymore but they will get ridden and this did occur to me, do you have any suggestions?
I'm usually not too fussy abotu parts looking 'used' but having spent time getting them back to looking good its like new bike syndrome where you dread the first scratch :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the address Steve! Do you have any of the reverse decals left?

Or if Gil reads this, could I get a set from you please??

I fancy doing this to pair I have and get them finished in Green!

I've none left, used 4 trying to put them on straight :)
I'm sure Gil will sort you out when he gets back off his hols.

Back