Just another jones spaceframe

Nah, half fats are no good on sand and only slightly better than a standard front in snow.

Full fat moony comes into its own there.

Picked up the jones proper rear wheel on Thursday, Wayne at EDS bikes was kind enough to loan me a rear wheel as mine wasn't ready but I was keen to get the bike sooner rather than later....

Hope pro 2 evo hub and stans ZTR flow EX which is the wider version and thankfully the tires go on and off easy!

Another 35 miler friday and a 15 miler saturday as the sun began to drop.....got my first puncture Friday too....in my pals drive way of all places, bloody drawing pin!

Anyways jones is now a week old and has covered 164 miles already....time for a wash and a bit TLC.

Sunday is its day of rest.

Strange sculptures...

A little dirt!

Very happy with the first week on the jones.

Global fatbike day today, but I almost didn't ride at all.....tired off the heat at work.

Anyways, 20c at 7:30pm meant a warm evening sunset ride (26miles)...done me the world of good.....pics as usual.

Thought I'd do a little update.....loving the bike and clocked over 1,000 miles in first 2 month.

It's been all over.....local loops, Yorkshire dales, Scotland etc....was worried at first being a single speed it would limit the places I visit but its been great.

Reliability wise it's been the best bike I have owned.....I adjusted the BB when the chain stretched, and when it stretched again a link was took out....it's that simple. Oil it and wash it and ride it!

Only fault I have had is when I snapped a chainring bolt when tightening them when it was new after the first couple of shakedown rides.

So it's been great to own....and even better to ride.

Comfort is one of the things I love about jones bikes, they are great for tall, heavy people like myself and I have back issues....and this is the only bike I can ride for long periods without problems.

Anyways, the bikes being used with the same tires as when I bought it, Nate & nobby nic, there still going strong, no punctures, maybe 10psi front and 25ish rear.

Copes with everything....the bikes been ideal own dusty single track and gravel roads, recently the mudguards have came out for the rain and wet ground but no issues where I need more grip.

Anyways here's a few pics from the past 500-600 miles....

Back