15th September - Glencoe Camp and ride out.

My home PC seldom has strong enough signal to see the youtube clips and works PC won't allow them so all I've seen is still photo's and text on the subject. All suggest its a bit tough, way worse than our torridon trip and thus Gmac you'll see me riding either the fattest tyred bike you've ever seen me on or something with suspension at both ends, bet you never thought you'd see the like :LOL:

ohh velo, I know that deep down you're a very progressive thinker

I've watched the rise of the impressive velo-fat and I've seen you turn out on a full sus (giant) giant

you're way ahead of us all velo, engineering away, claiming not be an engineer

looking forward to this day, love the rough natural stuff. for me, defo a day for the full sus 29er having observed the size of those rocks strewn all over the path

On the plus side, they must have heard I'm coming and installed safety fencing. Will be dusting off the pads myself, and seriously thinking about bringing the MOHO for some full-sus comfort.

need to seriously consider route, as Velo says 25mile at our pace is a good 8-10hours possibly lol, especially as we not staying over the sunday night. Either that or we dont blether as much...

if we leave 10.30am from the campsite, poss not back till 7ish

Actually Clubby said that, I know that such a note of caution sounds like me but it was Clubby.
Personally I'd go for:
We're Doomed, we're all doomed to die in the wilderness, broken exhausted wrecks, reduced to eating our bikes !!!!
Thats more me, just so we're clear ;)

It's mostly downhill, we'll surely crack a 6mph average and be in Kinlochleven for an early tea?

infact did one of the route guides for the CP not say it was 2hr jaunt, seem to remember thinking I want more than a 2hr ride for my 4 hour of driving

Latest posts

Back