Official RB Mayhem Stand Team Appeal

I wasn't going to, but might well be now

I have the choice of either a place in a team, or a solo spot. Hmm decisions ... !!

THink I will go for the team, don't want to wreck the rest of my season! Plus I'll be able to pootle at the retrobike stand :)

I will be racing the ASR, but could bring the Ibis (back with mk II XTR and Crossmax) for the stand, if it's safe enough to leave it there.

Dammit dammit dammit! Really would love to do this! Not sure if my mate Dan is doing MM this year, if so I'll get him to drop in on you lot.

sylvain":1yqjlzcw said:
THink I will go for the team, don't want to wreck the rest of my season! Plus I'll be able to pootle at the retrobike stand :)

but that's the reason for going solo, no one else top rely on or bugger up as you can spend as much or as little time out and pootle the rest of the time. :)

Stand's pretty secure. Lot's of us all around all the time. Could even lock them to be honest.

Yeah come along, looks like it's going to be even bigger tyhis year for the RB movement.

Geoff - it's only a 24flight away, what's stopping you?

:D

The flight time wouldn't be a worry, the dollars required for that magic thing known as a ticket, would be! :evil:

Geoff":367ysb2e said:
The flight time wouldn't be a worry, the dollars required for that magic thing known as a ticket, would be! :evil:

maybe we should have a whip around. $1 each should do it.

:D

Are people who aren't riding bringing along their bikes?

Is the RB stand also the race teams area or are they seperate?

Will be there Saturday so will come helpout/say hello etc.

Cheers,

Mark

Back