BIG DOG AFTERMATH

some good ones up on davehayward.com too..

DHP_5420-M.jpg

DHP_5367-M.jpg

All his are a bit HDR-tastic. The one before that has Ben in it with me hot on his heels

The Phil Moran ones are good, couple of you in there Tad

BobCatMax":1x39xjzo said:
some good ones up on davehayward.com too..

DHP_5420-M.jpg

DHP_5367-M.jpg

These are both good, but the one of Chris is amazing! On a Klein, stylin' the corner whilst being checked out by a group of girls. I was pretty sure that didn't ever happen ever. Seems I was wrong :)

BobCatMax":1p68jn97 said:
All his are a bit HDR-tastic.

Hide Dull Reality

BobCatMax":1p68jn97 said:
The Phil Moran ones are good, couple of you in there Tad

Buggered if I can find them. Have you got that pic of me that you took?

Chris is certainly showboating in that picture, Tomac move over! We crossed paths a few times during the race, it was good to see 2 x Kleins at the event. There are more pictures available from this race than I have seen from any other!

@ Byrann, you went past me like a rocket, I guess your knee must be better since the Christmas drinks meet :)

@ the retro pairs some of you guys were flying at the end of the race when I was grinding to a halt, I remember a retro Marin with blue forks going by at full pelt.

FYI the first round of the London cyclocross league on the 8th September is at Stanmer Park. Could be either side of the park, obviously a much shorter course and MTB welcome. Sometimes cake and tea available in previous years.

Back