big clearout- brecon/hay on wye

joesteelbikes

Dirt Disciple
Not sure if i have posted this in the right section so please move if necessary.

I am having a big clearout of retroish bike stuff, but cant be bothered with posting things or ebay crap.
I will be selling it at this saturdays hay on wye car boot sale- weather dependent as i dont like standing in the rain.

items will include

-spooky metalhead frame
-cheeta fsds short travel full sus frame
-rockshox judy forks- not sure what type etc but they are black! :facepalm:
-marzocchi jr t's single clamp with 20mm thru axle(think a damper is blown)with betd black brace
-various wheels- think some on d521's
- think there are some tyres around
- rusted dmr wingbars
-some old stems
and other random stuff

if i havent got rid of these to colleagues/ friends before this saturday they will be priced to sell and get rid off.

thanks

joe

markwashington":2e97p4lt said:
Everything needs a price as per the forum rules, however if it's in ok condition I'd be interested in the Spooky.

As i said at the beginning of the post, i''m not sure if this is in the right section- i'm not selling these on the forum , i'm just letting people know i will be selling this stuff at the car boot this saturday.

I havent seen a lot of these bits in a while (they are at the back of the cellar) so dont know what condition etc they are now in.

Should this be in the general bike chat section rather than for sale?

thanks
joe

joesteelbikes":2p98v9pd said:
markwashington":2p98v9pd said:
Everything needs a price as per the forum rules, however if it's in ok condition I'd be interested in the Spooky.

As i said at the beginning of the post, i''m not sure if this is in the right section- i'm not selling these on the forum , i'm just letting people know i will be selling this stuff at the car boot this saturday.

I havent seen a lot of these bits in a while (they are at the back of the cellar) so dont know what condition etc they are now in.

Should this be in the general bike chat section rather than for sale?

thanks
joe

I would say so, yes. Seeing as you're not asking for valuations on any of the bits and you just want to let people know that you're taking it all to the car boot sale.

OK- my mistake this is in the wrong forum bit- but can't see how to move it to another section so until someone moves it will have to stay here!

car boot is at the hay on wye primary school on saturday, will have other non-bike things as well- if anyone has any sunn/obsys parts to swap/sell then would be interested as well.

If its showery or a bit rubbish weather i will be staying indoors!- will update this late on friday eve to say yay or nay if i'm going to be there or not

thanks

joe

Back