Fat Chance yo eddy paint by joe bell

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
have been looking at Joe Bell's gallery, for those that don't know, he's an awesome painter from the US who has been painting for years, for some of the best handmade builders out there, Steelman, Richard Sachs among others, i came across this yo eddy repaint and i thought i'd show you

:D

Attachments

• ffc.jpg
    ffc.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 875
Joe's work is simply awesome... as good as it gets.

9196208450_5b0d53f851_b.jpg

8197660077_5c606ca267_b.jpg

8168677636_78f7f0d70a_b.jpg

Joe is a real nice guy, too. I've been to his shop a handful of times over the past 15 years or so, and it seemed that he always had time to chat. He gave me a quick tour of the place to include the paint booth and an enormous oven that he uses to cure the freshly sprayed paint. Seeing many of his paint jobs "in the flesh" is an experience I'll never forget.

I never knew who Joe was until I called MTB Action about 15 years ago to see if I could get a recommendation for someone local to me who could repair my 89 Nishiki Alien frame that I had unfortunately bent, and who do you think answered the phone? None other than the man himself, the editor of MTB Action and the designer of my bike, Richard Cunningham, and he was quick to recommend Joe for the work. I'd say you couldn't get a better endorsement than that!

RC is a real nice guy also, and was happy to chat for several minutes; in fact, I felt like I should be the one to wrap up the conversation because he was being so generous with his time.

Back