Big British Steel Call Off The Search.........thanks to all

Re: Big British Steel Frame and Forks or more???

well if you squint a bit and ignore that mbk is french I have most of a fairly mint big montagne complete bike minus the wheels and chainset, rear mech.
yours for....
£0
collected

My thanks for your thought but the search continues.....

unless Cooie comes through........

Got a 20" ridgeback 704xt for sale, British brand, Japan's finest tubes, welded in Taiwan?

nevadasmith":3gbay74l said:
Got a 20" ridgeback 704xt for sale, British brand, Japan's finest tubes, welded in Taiwan?

Thank you but criteria (not fixed but) preferably, British (Reynolds hopefully)tubing, made in Britain by a British builder and 19-21 inches.

Appreciate your offer though.

I've got a Raleigh Montage (501) frame & forks that are totally straight but desperately in need of some TLC? Will definitely need a respray before recomissioning, and the stem is totally seized into the forks. 21" gate-size :)

Yours for postage (or free if you can wait until my next trip to Bristol, might be a while...)

Koupe":3hbcjxhq said:
I've got a Raleigh Montage (501) frame & forks that are totally straight but desperately in need of some TLC? Will definitely need a respray before recomissioning, and the stem is totally seized into the forks. 21" gate-size :)

Yours for postage (or free if you can wait until my next trip to Bristol, might be a while...)

Thanks for that. Currently in negotiations via acas for something but will let you know if there's a walk out. :D

Anybody got a rear U brake they don't want? Gave xt one away karma a couple of months ago :facepalm:

I have a very nice original 1985 Saracen Kili Flyer (Large frame)
Very good condition
Original components,including the very rare Brooks Conquest ATB Saddle
Let meknow if interested
Pics available.
Malc

Thanks to all. I do believe I have found my starting point. Will update once I have possession.

Back