Quality old steel frame MTB 16 - 17 inch

@ ellillowladex
Sounds like the kind of thing I'm after, can you give me a price for frame and forks only?

Might be interested in some of the other gear too, any chance of a pic or two?

Only took delivery today (bought for the group set & also sadly to small for me), had a little 5 mile blast and it's a little whippet!
For frame & fork only - I would be looking for £85 posted.
Sorry for poor lighting!

Hi ive a spez stumpy comp was last of U brake era and before all went to taiwan it's made in japan with shimano ends it's a 130mm rear end had it redone with top tube cables and v brake on rear stays and anti suck bosses under bb think did extra bottle on down tube. its in tange DB frame and forks in purple/white it has a Primax misura headset atmo with purple insert/lock ring looks like the mavic/stronglight ones totally replaceable bearings/races.
I" forks etc 68mm bb 26.8mm seat pin 16.1/2-17 frame size sloping t tube.bit of grind from chain normal place behind c'set.
Not used it for years so sat at home in room so dry stored just took it all apart other week.
Was thinking of turning it into a tourer myself before with 700c's as they fit straight in as 130mm. ive XTR m900 top pull front mech along with mid cage rear and use type seat pin for it along with xt thumbies xt brake levers 2&4 finger xt hubbed wheels on 7speed have some much gear to sort out now but if up your street give me a shout and see what we can agree. im in london.

Back