Bradbury Manitou Full Suspension - Finished!!

Ahahh all is revealed!

Like the way it's 'made' in the same machined way as the other parts.

Everything looks readable and sort of 'I was tinkering in the shed on me lathe and this come out' sort of way.

Very cool!

The man, the beard, the bike and the shed!

Photo33-2.jpg

wow, very impressive build! thanks for sharing these pics!

just for the record. there is an error in your listing.
Shifters: XT M737
Front Derailleur: XT Bandless
Rear Derailleur: XT Shortcage M737
judging the photos at least shifters and read derailleur are M735 and not M737. :)

Very classy build there Pete, although I'm still not convinced its an 18" frame.

To me it looks like the same size frame (head tube length etc) as the "Superbikes in Greece" Off Road Test, and that Bradbury frame is quoted as a 19".

That is one fantastic looking bike. Must have been very satisfying to complete that build, well done! :cool:

Gorgeous, a great find and subsequent build. Looks a lot classier than the usual manitou sussers dropping with blue ano parts and I say that as a fan of those as well.

andrewl":2s73yso6 said:
Very classy build there Pete, although I'm still not convinced its an 18" frame.

To me it looks like the same size frame (head tube length etc) as the "Superbikes in Greece" Off Road Test, and that Bradbury frame is quoted as a 19".

The serial number lists it as an 18 from what I can work out, but then as these were custom built I can't be too sure of that. All I can be sure of it the c-c seat tube is 17" and c-t is 18". TT is the best bit of 22.5"

Back