A titanium hodge podge

rolondo

Dirt Disciple
I would love to tell you this frame was a Merlin or Moots, but I couldn't afford one when I bought it! I bought the frame online in 2000 from Supergo. It was 1/3 the price, and I have to say it's held up well. Looks almost new really. At the time I spec'd the bike to look like a bike I already had and bought all the parts online. I was trying to keep my former wife from noticing I was building up a new bike and selling the one I had! I recently redid it, and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's now a 1x10 with a Sram/Paul thumbie setup. The flask holder is used for apple juice, (yeah, I know) as I use this bike to pull my daughter in her trailer. Funny, because I used to ride this bike down mountains in Colorado. Now it's my about town bike

Thats rather cool and very blingy! Are those Ti Luv Handles?

Thank you - I appreciate it.

And yes - Ti Luv's and and Eriksen rasta seatpost (both of which I should have posted better pictures of, because they kinda make the bike.)

Cool looking bike, though I have to say I reeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted that to be an underseat exhaust to begin with! :LOL:

Back