SUNNYJIM where's my STUFF!!!

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's with a heavy heart I need to put up another thread like this. I'm still marginally hpeful that this is all a misunderstanding. If Sunnyjim want to get in touch you can mail me direct at admin@retrobike.co.uk.

So far he owes the following

User - Part - Cost - Paid via

Little Bob - XT Chainset - £35 - Paypal
stu - Dia Coampe 987 - £15 - Paypal
radjatoe - Marin Cantis - £25 - Paypal
monsterfatuk - girvin vectors - £40 - Paypal
jamiedyer - XT STI - £20 - Cheque
magicmistertea - Blue Flite - £20 - Cash

Also known as
Ben Norley
Bill Moley
Fluffy_the_slayer
sunnyjim
subaru_imprezza_p1@yahoo.co.

Any more info please post here. No threats off topic posts either please.

Just added the email adress to MSN. There are to accounts for that address. If anyone ends up using either ill let you know.

If you payed by paypal raise a complaint they will refund you whilst they look into it, better still do a charge back from your creditcard through paypal and they won't even argue the toss. trust me, this comes from several bitter experiences.

I have posted bike stuff to the USA recorded and the chimp at the other end claimed he never recieved it and paypal refunded him.

I have had stuff delivered to folk and then credit card chargebacks done against me through paypal, they are helpless to stop it. Unfortunatly it is the biggest scam on EbaY.

Just insist on sending everything recorded delivery for everything on the 'Bay. No confusion, no fake claims. Most people charge the equivalent for recorded postage anyway!

John":aae968it said:
Anybody had any luck yet?

Tidying up my messages today, I missed an email from him with a price for some Gripshifters so didn't buy them.

That was lucky.

Bad news as i thought paypal say he`s at fault but can not retreave funds at this time,so looks like it may be time for a visit to see if he has indeed got a scooby P1 and if he wants a huge hole putting in the window,i`m sure his excess is about £50,so if your reading this little man you may wanna move,i have a few large mates wanting to see you

Message from PayPal:

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Better try the credit card...

is he uk based or from abroad?
Either way ,i'd call the police ,there's evidence of fraud here, 1 item going missing or maybe two,but six shows a pattern OR try to catch him out at his own game OR goto his home address ,watch from afar for a couple of days,make your own decision what to do next
Remember ,a scumbag prob wont care if you hydralic fluid his car or break a window he'll be insured, expanding foam into the house door locks is a pricey call-out charge[dont forget that letterbox now y-hear]

PHYSICAL VIOLENCE WILL ONLY HURT YOU

Back