Marin Mount Vision Ebay... Stolen???

Stretch your budget to £350 and you could have a fully XTR equipped Giant NRS from this very forum:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=267503

And I can say from personal experience that the NRS platform makes for one of the best handling and nicest riding bikes I've owned - I had the NRS Team.

Barneyballbags":2bsvdjkx said:
Stretch your budget to £350 and you could have a fully XTR equipped Giant NRS from this very forum:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=267503

And I can say from personal experience that the NRS platform makes for one of the best handling and nicest riding bikes I've owned - I had the NRS Team.
+1 never owned or ridden one but seems a bargain

It's about the most bike you're ever likely to get for the money. I'd have bought it myself to split it, but unfortunately the M965 Dual Control stuff doesn't tend to sell too well :(

Plus, if the OP doesn't get on with the frame then all of the kit can easily be transferred onto another bike :)

I dislike any single pivot design, and this is one of the worst. Plenty of decent Spesh or Giant Maestro stuff around in that price bracket, decent stiff frames and swingers, decent axle path, proper rising rate.

Ps, I've got somebody the original NRS giants, an '01 XtC 950. When the Renault F1 design consultancy were approached for a set up they pretty much hit the mark.

SpaceFlightOrange":14131rpx said:
curiously, the seller has now ended the listing because of an error, apparently.
'cos he's sold it outside of Ebay as he doesn't want to pay £30 odd in fees.
It didn't look stolen ; you don't take pics of stolen bikes in your back garden...

suburbanreuben":gu61ghpi said:
SpaceFlightOrange":gu61ghpi said:
curiously, the seller has now ended the listing because of an error, apparently.
'cos he's sold it outside of Ebay as he doesn't want to pay £30 odd in fees.
It didn't look stolen ; you don't take pics of stolen bikes in your back garden...

Its my inexperience with bikes such as this. Given the groupset on it, I assumed it would be worth more, and the lack of a description made me wonder.

Thanks for correcting me. :oops:

Latest posts

Back