1996 Kona Lava Dome (mid season special matellic green)

That is very very nice, and a very good effort at stock. Never seen p2's in that colour before. Did they come like that?

scracth that p2 question... think its a mixture of my monitor and the photo res... they looked like a wet powder coat grey this end

What did you treat the tyres with. I use autosmart highstyle, but those look pretty good too :?:

Thanks guys, she is a beauty and I'm going to miss her greatly.

dablk, the P2's have been repainted.
The bike had Marzocchi's and the P2's I had were good, but slightly scratched. Unable to get a paint code anywhere I got a friend of mine who works in a body shop to analyse the fork colour using some vastly expensive paint scanner thingy and he matched the paint accordingly. The fork paint is accurate to the original Kona paint (or as accurate as you can match 17 year old paint) but it's 12 months old and looks a little glossy in the photos.

ellist ,the tyres were treated with Meguiars High Gloss Tyre gel.

ellist":2qo6j8kf said:
What did you treat the tyres with. I use autosmart highstyle, but those look pretty good too :?:

Thats madness!....I own a car valeting business and use highstyle....not on the tread tho! Use Astonish "black shine restorer" as it keeps them supple and isn't oily

Thats thesort of thing I like to know. I might not have a garage queen but I like to clean lube and polish my workhorse. Ill get some on order.

Back