BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
YoEddySwift.jpg

Brooks Swift saddle, Heylight post

Yes, I do have!

On the Heylight: Custom 29.4 post, 80 euros through Rogolls - a bargain! The Swift did 50 euros at a local shop - a bargain too!

YoEddy12.jpg

Aquafade!

YoEddy11.jpg

This leaves no room for doubt: Fat Chance Yo Eddy!

YoEddy10.jpg

A King indeed. The valvecaps are of an Englund TotalAir convertion.

YoEddy13.jpg

Zooka, 40 euros at local shop - another bargain!

YoEddy240605-021600h.jpg

Vrooooam...

YoEddy240605-025600.jpg

Schoorl trail, the Netherlands

In fact, to me the whole bike is a bargain. It gives me so much joy!

Aquafade, nice :p

Have you broken the brooks in yet? Don't you need to ride them about 5000 miles bedore they start getting comfy?

The Brooks is like just out of the box. Currently is has the the comfort of like it is made out of wood, but they are said to be excellent performing and comfortable after a quite long break in period. 5000 miles? Maybe, I will see.

Actually, besides a few minor things the whole bike is like just out of the box. It is rustproofed with Mike Sander's too! Very effective and and highly recommendable.

Your Yo does look mint...glad to see you using it though :D

It may feel like wood now but they are supposed to be super comfy when you break them in. 50 euros is a bargain too. And it is very retro :LOL:

I now have a digital camera. Thought I'll post some new pics of my Yo overhere too:

84522324_a7a9d0ccb0_b.jpg

This one is now my desktop image on 1 of my computers

85172523_03fe7b0e2b_b.jpg

I often make nice walks here

Thank you

Only the 2 last pics are by me. The others are by Erik aka Boss. Boss also made a pic of the Eddy and his mint SuperSierra:

89034045_7ba5c9866c_b.jpg

89034047_ddb8261406_b.jpg

The pic of I and Eddy cornering was even featured in DirtRag, what I considered very Cool:

DirtRag800.jpg

I hadn't expect they would publish it as I am not wearing a helmet. That why I added that title.

On the detailling issue: The bike is now period correct except for:
- The lime SpeedStuff protection, but I do want to protect my stuff and, okay, the colour matches good
- The pedals, but at least they are called '24 Oldschool'
- The Englund internals of the Judy, but I won't let a single tear because of that

It is a bit an odd Auquafade with the red parts. I acquired the bike with the red Kooka cranks. I could have part them out, but I decided to stick to the red way. I like the way it turned out.

Back