Rocky Mountain 'Hammer' frame £50 - SOLD PP

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As the legend says..."I'm sure I'm going to regret this"...but I've moved and taken this with me twice since buying it off here, and the reality is it's going to be a long time before I get round to building it up, but if it doesn't sell, I am happy to keep it.

Rocky Mountain 'Hammer' frame only, I declined the original forks as I wanted ahead straight blade forks for it and was going to go down the SS route, hence the cheap headset which I will knock out and keep. 14 1/2" c to c, 15" 'stand over' and 17" c to top. 21" top tube c to c, 26.8mm seat post. It owes me £50 so that's what I'm looking for back, if you have the patience of a saint I may consider postage at cost.

There's a small dent in top tube, and a 4 painted on seat tube, maybe someone's race number? All part of it's history. Needs a respray really, but lovely details like Rocky Mountain on dropouts and R M B on seat clamp. Can't decide if mech hanger is very slightly out of line, or if it's an optical illusion, but it's steel, so I wouldn't worry....

Attachments

• RM frame 007.JPG
    RM frame 007.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,160
  • RM frame 013.JPG
    RM frame 013.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,160
  • RM frame 010.JPG
    RM frame 010.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,160
  • RM frame 011.JPG
    RM frame 011.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,162
Re: Rocky Mountain 'Hammer' 1992 (?) small frame only

More pics....

Attachments

• RM frame 004.JPG
    RM frame 004.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,158
  • RM frame 003.JPG
    RM frame 003.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,158
  • RM frame 001.JPG
    RM frame 001.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,158

At least 1993 cannot quite tell from me tiny screen if it is actually 1993. Probably is.
17" frame .
(15.5" was the smallest they made but not to be confused with)
Now does the wife need two bikes...

Look in to my eyes.....

'Your wife needs two bikes...your wife needs two bikes....'

ARRRRRRRRGH :x

They always come up when i've just spent too much money on something else (Holiday)!!!!!!!

If no real interest by the start of next week, I will be ebay-ing this which seems a real shame....

I'm going to get this on ebay later this evening, probably with a BIN of £70. As a last ditch attempt at insuring it goes to a good retro home through here, I would be interested in swaps - I have a load of DH kit and I need a frame to hang it all off so if anyone has a little jumps/4X type frame....??

Back