Midweek Moontains

road ride, some variation of the route home from work. requires to ride back on thursday. need to get some miles in, fitness is very low right now. went to do a 50 miler on sunday, took two shortcuts and managed about 30ish, was knackered

Not for me I'm afraid

Working a crap shift of 6pm til 3am this week and next week I'm 2pm til midnight so it looks like no more evening rides for me. I managed one midweek ride this summer !!!

if you are up for it GMAC then I will try and wangle a pass, fancy the pain that is misty law again- seems I am a glutton for punishment :LOL:

No(again) for me this week, wifey has bagsied tues/wed and thurs night...mibee need to have a word. Should be able to manage something next week though.

clockworkgazz":1ydpr9ly said:
if you are up for it GMAC then I will try and wangle a pass, fancy the pain that is misty law again- seems I am a glutton for punishment :LOL:

cool, I'll see if I can manipulate the diary and work from home for a sharp start

just in the door, will need to be in Livingston until at least 5, infact can't be specific when I'll be able to leave

so sorry Gaz, might have to give it a by as I'm probably looking at 6.30(ish)

Latest posts

Back