SingleTrack Magazine

Westfailure

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Chatting to my neighbour today as he was clearing out his garage. He was about to throw away a pile of magazines. When I looked, they were pristine copies of each Singletrack from edition 1 Spring 2001 right through to edition 49 in 2009.

One man's trash is enough man's treasure and all that.

Now I have them sitting in my garage so if anyone has any articles etc that they want then let me know and I will scan it up.

Too many to go through at the moment but just read an interesting interview with Michael Bonner, Orange bikes guru from Spring 2009 .

Mark.

Similar sized pile (along with a full set of On The Edge climbing mag) cluttering up my living room. There is a nice review of the Pace RC300 in issue 10 I think. Certainly in one of the first 15 (BITD when Singletrack was good)

Radar":3e56oxrw said:
Similar sized pile (along with a full set of On The Edge climbing mag) cluttering up my living room. There is a nice review of the Pace RC300 in issue 10 I think. Certainly in one of the first 15 (BITD when Singletrack was good)

Weirldly enough I was just reading a head to head RC300 v Orange sub5.....1st edition, Spring 2001.

These will last about 1 week here before they get 'wifed'

I've gone off mtb magazines. I have a bound collection of mtbPro in the loft, I used to buy them every month but after 20 odd years reading them I know they mostly just re-gurgitate over time. Singletrack held my interest for the travel articles and Privateer has done the same but my obsession on getting the latest and best gear has faded so these travel bits are mostly all i want to read... I must scan some of the mtbPro's and MBA's I have.

Back