Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mm

nobby the sheep":1463x5at said:
forks sorted now [cheers philchris].just need to ask is the retro bike clan all camping in one designated area or are we just pitiching were we can find a blade of grass.
just thinking the samething ?

cchris2lou":1h16592x said:
I am going to run electron twin lights , 5 et 10 watts . somebody on stw said it was sufficient . I need to get a spare battery and should be ok .

I will have a tail light as well .

You could borrow mine (battery or whole unit) if that helps, I would have to meet up with Birdman thought to give to him to give to you as I won't be going :cry:

nobby the sheep":37qjh1yt said:
forks sorted now [cheers philchris].just need to ask is the retro bike clan all camping in one designated area or are we just pitiching were we can find a blade of grass.its just i never been to a event with you lot and i dont know how you work things ,also who is going when i thinking of going down thursday afternoon .is there any body else going down from the north west [just thinking of a rb convoy safety in numbers and that]

Hi Nobby, there will be a retrobike village ;), so we can all camp together. Easier when in the same team too :)

Gus/Ed/JV etc are heading down Thu pm, I will be there Fri.

gump":3dkjqmuh said:
Gus/Ed/JV etc are heading down Thu pm, I will be there Fri.

Dont forget to save me a place! 

I wont be down late Friday, as I've got staff on hols so wont be leaving the office until lunchtime. Its going to be a mega dash for Pickle! :roll:

Will the RB camp have a big flag up, so you lot will be easy to find?

I am planning to leave home around 10ish so should be there after lunch time . save me a place too . ;)

I need a space to fit a Vectra and a 2 man dome tent ;)

Is it worth bringing a turbo trainer, to keep the legs turning between stints?

I am sleeping in the car , so just a space for the car .
was thinking about turbo trainer , but mine is fitted for road wheels .

cchris2lou":z71eiu4m said:
was thinking about turbo trainer , but mine is fitted for road wheels .

TBH, I think I may leave the TT at home, it may be an overkill! I also think there may be a limit as to how much stuff I can get in the back of my car :LOL:

I am coming in a Ford galaxy , so plenty of space , but that would be taking racing a bit too seriously for me ... :LOL:

I ll have a beer and 2 cognacs as a warm up , should be good enough . :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back