Objects from your youth........

I've still got a Fox 2.5cc glow plug motor I bought from Henry j Nichols when I was about 13 or 14.

I haven't flow model aircraft since I was 16, but you never know......

I also have a lot of fuel tanks and control line handles (couldn't afford RC back then), and I may well have some Aeromodeller annuals.

Also got all my old Cub and Scout scarves and a collection of woggles (which probably have a completely different name these days).

02gf74":f8do99x9 said:
how about:

the 8th army was special edition of the Desserter Rats as the box was empty. :facepalm:

on the reverse it says "MADE IN ENGLAND" .... something you don't see a lot of today.

superb, i had them too , also had some japanesse ones....they always seem to loose in my battles

02gf74 wrote:
how about:

the 8th army was special edition of the Desserter Rats as the box was empty.

on the reverse it says "MADE IN ENGLAND" .... something you don't see a lot of today.

superb, i had them too , also had some japanesse ones....they always seem to loose in my battles

In a large suitcase in my parents attic, every kind of Airfix soldier from every period in history are found untill the case is close to bursting at the seams. I personally liked the WW2 italians, they all wore ties as part of their battledress :LOL:
US paratroopers and German paratroopers for that matter were very cool, practical combat uniforms of WW2 that are now commonplace in modern armies :D

I've got a Jim'll Fixit badge.

I don't talk about the the things I had to do to get it

The terrible, terrible things.............

Fools And Horses mobile phone holder. You could probably fit about 3 modern phones into it.

Phone_case.jpg

And in the interests of balance, here's what was on the other side -
minder_video.jpg

Christmas 1985 the shelves in our local Woolworths were full of these videos.

Have you saw this yet?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeEWtNaW6KE[/youtube]

A primary school friend who I am back in touch with now, has admitted his envy of my Shadow 2 Dinky toy for the series UFO
1116_m.jpg

The AirFix toys brought on a wave of nostalgia, but what would really make me misty eyed is this
cat08.jpg

Happy days. :p

Back