54/55 frame,what you got?

ashwooderson

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a frame only, 54 / 55 Columbus / Reynolds 531.
No need for headset and Bottom Bracket really but justwant to see whats out there, thanks.

Not sure what your budget is........ but I have a 55cm 94 Serotta Colorado CR with matching fork in British Racing with a gold fleck. Looking for around £400 posted.

If you're still looking I've also got a Gazelle in 531c, paint isn't great but it useable as it is.
nffigo.jpg

I have 2 early 80's Scapin Steel Frames with Forks in Columbus Zeta tubing.

They are both 54 or 55 will need to check.

They both need a repaint and dont have bb or h/set fitted.

I have 2 full sets of Scapin and Columbus period correct decals which can also be supplied.

Both have lovely cutout lugs etc.

I bought three to restore and will now only be restoring 1 as I have 6 modern rides and Wife tells me I dont need 9!

Cheers

Dave

I have a Nortel.le frame with some nice aero touches - fully concealed brake and gear cables, flattened seat stays... Very nice "snakeskin" paint over chrome (some damage to paint but nowhere near needing a respray)

Since a price is required, I'll say 200 GBP posted for now

Andy

Hi. I've got a Nervex lugged Claud Butler frame from the early 80's. Needs re-painting if I'm honest or you could leave it as is. It's white and the lugs are outlined in gold. Nervex stamped with their serial number on the BB shell. Lovely BB and Campagnolo headset.
I want £80 for it plus £12 P & P.
pm me if you're interested.

Back