**SORTED** Very small frame or complete bike 14.5" max

Re: Very small steel frame

still looking :D

Wadsy on here has just finished a 13" explosif build for his missus. Might be worth pm'ing him to see if he came across anything similar or for dibs if she rejects it :). I think he may be moving on her old small frame too - although it wasn't a kona.

secret_squirrel":1auaiqqz said:
Wadsy on here has just finished a 13" explosif build for his missus. Might be worth pm'ing him to see if he came across anything similar or for dibs if she rejects it :). I think he may be moving on her old small frame too - although it wasn't a kona.

Thanks mate, working on that one ;)

Re: Very small frame or complete bike (Kona preferred) - upd

search criteria updated :D

Re: Very small Kona wanted, frame or complete bike

bump

Re: Very small frame or complete bike 14.5" max

urgently looking!

mamadirt":2aps4wno said:
Soooo, what did you get? :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-F4 ... true&rt=nc

We recently joined a local MTB club and my wife has been pestering me for the last couple of weeks to the point where I knew my usual 12 month build wouldn't be acceptable :LOL:
I'm pretty pleased with the level of spec for the price although the frame might be a touch on the large side but if so I'll just keep an eye out for a smaller frame to swap everything onto.
She did say that she wants to keep the Kona too which pleases me :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Plenty of time.....

Back