Tyres & Wheels

Major22

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey folks, got a few things for sale. Those interested in an item can PM me directly, no need to post here first (but doing so is fine too). Postage for most items is £4-£25

Thanks !

Tyres:

Schwalbe City Jet skin wall tyres 26 x 1,95” – in almost new (a couple of rides on them) condition - £28 /pair

DSC00054_zpsec01f3f1.jpg

Ritchey Megabite Z-Max, 1 tyre – VGC - £10

Wheels:

Specialized rims, Deore LX hubs, Specialized Team Control tyres – good condition, light cracks on the tyres. Wheels in nice condition. - £ 50

..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sold stuff

Ritchey Megabite Z-Max skinwalls, pair – great condition - £ 30
Kona A:/drive, good condition - £15

I'll take the a-drive please.
Can you pm me full price posted to dewsbury, and your preferred method of payment please.
Taa.

Hello!

Would you sell the Specialized Team Control tyres separately? If you do, what would be the total Price including shipping to Austria? Thank's, stoppi ;)

stoppi_71":160lo42h said:
Hello!

Would you sell the Specialized Team Control tyres separately? If you do, what would be the total Price including shipping to Austria? Thank's, stoppi ;)

PM sent :)

Latest posts

Back