'99 Santa Cruz Heckler - complete bike - SOLD

ryan_is

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi all and thanks for looking,

I am looking to go completely modern and so sadly my Heckler has to make way...

A project that I finished in early 2012 and have been riding ever since, the frame(I think medium size measuring 18" from bottom bracket to top of seat post) is in very good condition. Frame is free of any cracks, dents, etc. was stripped and powder coated white and new decals applied(I couldn't get originals and so they're only eBay copies) it does have a metal head tube badge to set it off nicely. There is some cable rub and scuffs that you would expect from normal use.

All bearings were replaced and the pivot upgraded with a pro-pack from the Superlight models of the same era. All run smoothly and without play.

Full spec as follows:

Fork: 2002/03 Manitou Black Super Air 100/120mm travel - T F Tuned in 2012(receipt included)
Shock: Fox DHX 5 Air
Headset: FSA Orbit XL II
Seat clamp: Hope
Brakes(levers and calipers: Avid Elixir 1
Disc rotors: Avid 160mm front/180mm rear
Shifters: Shimano Deore LX M570 limited edition gold
Front mech: Shimano SLX M660
Rear mech: Shimano XTR M960
Cassette: Shimano HG61 9spd 11-32T
Cranks: Shimano Deore LX M580 175mm
Cables: Goodridge
Bars: Funn Full On
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry
Stem: FSA XC150 90mm
Pedals: Not included
Seatpost: Planet X
Seat: WTB Speed V
Wheels: Shimano MT15 with centre-lock rotor adapters
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF

Photo(can send others upon request):

t717cg996tl5wmmfg.jpg

I have spent a considerable amount of time and money(in excess of asking price) bringing this up to spec(as many of us on the forum do) but please let me know if I am way off the mark price-wise as there don't seem to have been many complete Hecklers listed previously.

I am looking for £400.

Located in Northampton, I would prefer collection so I know it has been safely received, happy to meet within an agreeable distance. Will post at cost if required.

Re: '99 Santa Cruz Heckler - complete bike

I should say that this is also on Pink Bike for the same price and with interest.

I am, of course, open to sensible offers.

Thanks for your post, sadly I am only looking to sell as have my eye on something brand new.

pm sent would like to have a look soon if possible. I live very near you.

Back