The first signs of middle age...

retroyetirigid":1dz9gnve said:
Well, I'm 40 in 3 weeks time. The twins are 8 weeks old today :shock: :LOL: :facepalm: :oops:

this is the 21st century :D

I became a father at 40, its great, they say life begins at 40, before it was because the kids had grown up and left home, now can live first and then live again, enjoy, and if twins hard work, a mate of mine was having number 2 which turned out to be 2, 3 and 4 :shock:

as an edit, just got back from the pub and evenings are much cheaper these days without the peer pressure for the extra beer, history of Blondie on TV, now I feel middle aged

Its funny, my sister is 6 years older than me and she alwaysw seemed older and mature, all through my 20's I felt liek a teenager, while my sister was all grown up with career and family.
When I got to my 30's and now 40(2)... my body feels like I'm 60, but my head feels like I'm in my 20's, but to me my sister seem...old (and daft). But to me it feels, I'm halfway though my life, but I'm only getting started.
Of course it helps my GF is 10 years younger than me :)

The only thing I'm noticing is it take longer to come back from injury. Other than that I strive to honour the Chopper guarantee - bigger, fitter, faster, stronger.

Chopper1192":2ztxm82l said:
The only thing I'm noticing is it take longer to come back from injury. Other than that I strive to honour the Chopper guarantee - bigger, fitter, faster, stronger.
I only manage one of those - bigger. :shock:

Back